Salary: £25000 - £60000
Pension, Bonus scheme, Career Progression, Structured training and development, Immediate Starts, Friendly Workplace
Ready to join the highest google review rated recruitment company in Nottingham? We’re adding to our recruitment team for 2023 and are now on the lookout for energetic, tenacious seasoned recruiters who are keen to join in with our brilliant culture and team dynamic!
If you are an experienced Recruitment Consultant or Senior Recruitment Consultant looking for a new challenge and want to work in a high-performance team culture then we are interested in speaking with you.
We offer the opportunity to work with a fantastic team, earn exceptionally well, take part in-group team building events such as weekends in Dubai, Vegas and Barcelona, birthdays off, get annual profit share on top off excellent commission and have a generous basic.
Our internal development and progression opportunities are second to none. If you are motivated and want to progress in your recruitment career with full support. Then a role as a Recruitment Consultant / Senior Recruitment Consultant with Robertson Recruitment could be for you.
- Plan for and secure new business opportunities to aid achievement of the monthly / quarterly targets.
- Networking to attract candidates and clients alike utilising social media and industry events.
- To account manage, maintain and develop the existing portfolio of accounts in order to achieve revenue targets and maintain company standards.
- Offer an outstanding level of customer care to all clients and candidates.
- Maximise new business sales opportunities via a planned and strategic approach.
- Book and attend face to face and or Zoom based sales meetings.
- Interview candidates for client roles remotely via our online digital registration process.
- Spec out candidates to create booking opportunities.
- Attend client sites to manage inductions of new staff where appropriate to do so.
- Achieve monthly sales and service KPI's as set by the Management.
- Work towards pre-set promotion targets.
- Help mentor Trainee’s by coaching tasks
- Enthusiasm, drive and great communication skills.
- Excellent track record of success within recruitment
- Team player.
- Commercially astute.
- Confident and proactive approach to work.
- Strong competitor.
- Highly organised.
- Negotiation skills and ability to command respect amongst senior decision makers.
- A good understanding of the Microsoft Office suite.
- Preferably educated to degree level.
- Full driving licence essential.
Recruitment Consultant Benefits:
- Competitive basic salary.
- Fantastic monthly commission and bonus structure.
- Team commission to reward passing of business between desks.
- OTE earnings potential uncapped - £40 - £60k
- Annual profit share scheme.
- Holidays up to 38 days per year with time served.
- Birthdays off.
- Wellness Program.
- Structured training and development.
- Luxurious office and facilities.
- State of the art recruitment software and systems.
- Work iPhones.
- Group team building / training, prizes & events – from celebration meals, sporting events to weekends abroad.
- Excellent team culture.
- Clear progression plan.
Back to vacanciesApply Now
Share this article: