Back to vacancies Apply Now
Are you looking for a long term career in warehousing and logistics?
Do you want to be part of a forward thinking business with an inclusive culture?
Would you like to get amazing company benefits such as free travel card in the first 6 months, free eye test, free fruit basket in the canteen, free access to the on-site gym, up to 50% discount on fantastic retail brands and a lot more?
Our client is a market leading dynamic International business. They are looking for Warehouse Administrators who will manage the administrative tasks and systems processes enabling the Distribution Centre to successfully receive inbound deliveries from suppliers and to successfully despatch outbound deliveries to internal and external customers.
The role would suit a Warehouse Administrator or Warehouse Assistant or Warehouse Clerk or Distribution Assistant with exposure to dealing with inbound and outbound deliveries. Ideally having worked within a busy warehouse/ logistics / distribution previously and knowledgeable in accurately maintaining the administrative duties within an inbound and outbound operation. Experience in an automated ecommerce, retail or wholesale environment is highly desirable.
In return, the Warehouse Administrators will get t chance to work for a global organisation that really care about the effect they have on the world in addition to creating a supportive environment for their own staff. Whilst gaining great rewards including an amazing benefits package and get to play your part in their environmental sustainability policy.
Warehouse Administrator duties:
• Ensure Accuracy is checked and maintained, and understand the impact on the customer of inaccuracies in work
• Monitor the Service Agreements of inbound and outbound carriers and loads. Ensure that Dwell and Failure against these is escalated and documented.
• Ensure processes to minimise or remove loss from the business are built into routines, such as seals, driver checks and gatehouse control
• Monitor the Inbound and Outbound Production Plan, ensure transport moves are co-ordinated to deliver site and customer targets.
• Conduct clear, structured hand-overs are conducted with oncoming Team, ensure all the key information is reviewed to ensure seamless transitions
• Work efficiently and effectively within the Administration Team
• Attend Shift and Department Team Briefings ensuring awareness of responsibility regarding SQCDP
• Ensure activities are carried out Safely, in compliance with Risk Assessments, Legal Responsibilities and Safe Working Practices
• Identify any risks or hazards and eliminate where possible, escalate any risks or hazards that cannot be resolved, actively contribute to the site H&S forum and safety improvement programmes
• Ensure all processes are carried out to standard operating process
• Identify process improvements through Continuous Improvement methods
• Ensure all 5s Standards within the area is to standard
• Ensure all daily routines are carried out in line with the area ‘Leader Standard Work’
Warehouse Administrator requirements:
• Experience of working in a fast-paced environment, in an Administration role or similar
• Strong operating knowledge of a Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) and Microsoft Packages (Excel, Word, Outlook)
• Good communication skills, able to communicate to a diverse and multi-skilled supplier and customer base both verbally and over email, Zoom etc
• Good analytical background, able to understand data and accuracy
• Committed to the achievement and maintenance of quality and best practice.
Warehouse Administrator benefits:
• Competitive salary of up to £24,960 per annum
• Permanent full time roleMonday to Friday role, weekly rotating shift pattern of 6am-2.30pm and 2.30pm-11pm, giving you the weekend to enjoy!
• Merit process salary review every year
• Excellent pension scheme – 8% employer contribution
• Brand new and modern site
• Inclusive and supportive environment
• Continuous training and development – promoting employees within
• Holiday entitlement that increases the longer you stay with the business – free day off on your birthday!
• Employee discount scheme - 50% discount
• Health care scheme - Health Shield plan – you can reimburse money for any dental, optical, health and well-being (massage) and specialist consultation (ECG, MRI scans) – you can also add your child/children, how amazing and helpful is that esp in this current time!
• Discounts with various retailers through HealthShield, including discounted cinema tickets, travel, shopping and more
• On site gym
• Delicious meal on site (subsidised) canteen with menu each week, including a full English for brekkie if you want (make your own), make your own baguette/sandwich option
• Purpose team – organise free fruit, mental health awareness sessions and exciting events like Korean Foodfest this April!
• Supportive and fantastic people to work with
• A well know brand and global business – you get to work and collaborate with people from other sites too from EMEA
• Complimentary hot drinks
• Cycle to work scheme
• Associate of the month scheme – winners get £100 Love2Shop voucher