Salary: £30000 - £39000
Good work / life balance, Modern working environment, Immediate Starts, Friendly Workplace
Site Maintenance Engineer
£30-£39k starting annual salary
Day shift Monday to Friday
Immediate interviews & start!
A fantastic opportunity for a qualified & experienced Site Electrical / Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to join a forward thinking and expanding company!
Robertson Recruitment are looking for a dedicated professional to work for one of our prestigious clients within the printing & packaging industry in Nottingham (NG4 area).
Site Maintenance Engineer Job Role:
- To cover all aspects of site maintenance (plant, machinery, building)
- Being responsible for planned / preventative maintenance programmes
- Working in a team of 3-4 site engineers
- Supporting x2 other sites (same NG4 area)
- Communicating & reporting all maintenance issues to management
- Adhering to all H&S and other company procedures.
Site Maintenance Engineer Skills & Experience:
- Relevant experience in Electrical Maintenance Engineering (with some Mechanical experience) ideally from a print & packaging background (food or FMCG also considered)
- City and Guilds Level 3 (17th edition) qualification in Electrical Installations (2382) as a minimum
- Building maintenance experience (Desirable)
- Great communication skills
- Good eye for detail & fault finding
- Team player but also have the ability to work on their own
- Flexibility & positive attitude.
Site Maintenance Engineer Benefits:
- £30-£39k starting annual salary depending on skills & experience
- Day shift 08:30-17:00 Monday to Friday (bit of flexibility required)
- Modern equipment & facilities
- Forward thinking & expanding company
- Family orientated culture
- Immediate interviews & start!
If you think you`re the right person for the role please apply online!
For more information please contact Robertson Recruitment on 0115 845 6550!
Back to vacanciesApply Now
Share this article: