Salary: £8.91 per hour
Overtime rates, Overtime available, Career Progression, Clean Environment, Immediate Starts, Friendly Workplace
Full time temp-to-perm contract!
Rotating am/pm day shift
Monday to Friday work!
Hucknall - NG15 Nottingham!
Robertson Recruitment are recruiting for Production Operatives / Packers to work for one of our clients in Hucknall - Nottingham (NG15).
The successful candidate will be working closely with the production team who are highly motivated and take pride in their work.
Production Operatives / Packers JOB ROLE:
- Working on the production line assisting with manufacturing of products.
- Packing, labelling, feeding materials into machinery, etc.
- To communicate and plan workload with the team of operators and mangers.
- Ensuring production is running smooth and efficient.
- Communicating daily with supervisors/production managers.
- Maintaining machinery and fault finding.
- Adhere to strict health and safety policies and procedures.
Production Operatives / Packers KEY SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Great attention to detail.
- Ability to do manual handling.
- Good communication skills.
- Quick learner, ability to follow continuous training.
- Flexibility and positive attitude.
- Good team player also able to work on their own when required.
Production Operatives / Packers BENEFITS:
- Full training provided
- Full time temp-to-perm contract
- Monday to Friday work
- Day shift rotating weekly (mornings and afternoons)
- 5 day week on mornings (Mon to Fri), 4 day week on afternoons (Mon to Thu)
- Overtime is paid on enhanced rates
- £20 weekly attendance bonus for completing the full shift
- Continuous company training
- Free car parking.
- Our client is a well-established and innovative company that has fantastic growth plans for the future. The successful candidate will work within a friendly and enthusiastic team who pride themselves on manufacturing quality products.
If you`re think you`re the right person for the job apply online now, for more information call us on 0115 8456550!
Back to vacanciesApply Now
Share this article: