Do you want to work for a company with a global presence, outstanding people and business reputation?
If you have experience working in a busy Supply Chain Administrator role within a manufacturing environment then this could be the position for you. We are seeking a Supply Chain Administrator for a manufacturer based in Nottingham on a 6 month fixed term contract. You will assist the sales and customer services team in expediting overdue or urgent purchase orders, updating the in-house system with new and up to date information, coordinating any information with regards to those delayed purchase orders and distributing them to the relevant suppliers for one of their sites. You will be assisting the Engineering, Service, Spares, Administration and Warehouse teams to ensure the satisfaction of their needs. You will be joining a company that like to empower their employees and really value you as an individual.
Supply Chain Administrator duties and responsibilities:
· Ensuring the satisfaction of the internal customer needs, chasing and expediting all electrical/electronics, pneumatics and mechanical standard parts, raw materials, semi-finished and finished metallic components as requested and in compliance with technical and quality specifications, drawings and purchasing requisitions.
· Achieving on time delivery targets, collaborating with all site departments and suppliers.
· Expediting and monitoring materials, parts, and components deliveries on a daily and planned basis
· Strongly collaborating in team with the Supply chain department colleagues in order to synchronize all the supplier’s activity phases needed for the complete sourcing of parts and finished components.
· Collaborating with the commodity team members
· Updating acknowledge dates in the in-house system as well as the live reports when required
· Liaising with the customer service sales team of delayed/expedited orders
· Raising purchase orders and distributing them to relevant suppliers
Supply Chain Administrator skills and experience:
· Experience in a similar role as a Supply Chain Administrator, Logistics Administrator, Logistics Assistant or Purchasing Administrator within manufacturing environment
· Practical knowledge of purchasing process
· Knowledge of purchasing orders and contracts issue techniques
· Agility and personal adaptability with the ability to successfully manage multiple priorities with a high sense of urgency in a rapidly changing environment.
· Proactive on generating suggestions for improving individual and team performances.
· High level of accuracy with a disciplined, structured approach to planning and organising
· Outstanding and effective interpersonal and influencing skills to be able to interact with different types of people at all levels
· Excellent written and verbal communication
· Outstanding analytical and problem solving skills
· Strong administrative skills
· Great team player
· Exceptional time management skills and ability to prioritise
· Highly proficient in MS Office software esp Excel
Supply Chain Administrator benefits
· Competitive salary of up to £24,000 per annum
· 25 days holiday pro-rata
· Modern working environment
· Amazing pension scheme
· Free parking
· Work life balance – Monday – Friday role
· Amazing company with inclusive culture
· Onsite facilities like canteenBack to vacancies Apply Now