A busy manufacturing outfit is looking to recruit Production Operatives to join their team based in Nottingham – day shift/twilight shift, permanent job after 12 weeks and lots of training available to progress and a clear route to 25k salary! £9.50 per hour!
The ideal Production Operatives will have some manufacturing / production experience, however full training will be given.
Production Operative – The Job Role:
· Operating on Production/assembly lines.
· Booking in deliveries.
· Cutting items to size.
· Making frames from aluminium.
· Edge sealing and taping.
· Loading and unloading.
Production Operative – The Person:
· Experience within a similar fast paced role is advantageous.
· Ability to receive written and oral instruction and communicate with colleagues in English.
· Be willing to help out in all aspects of Production and sometimes Despatch.
· Have a great attitude to work and team members.
· Must be pro-active and keen to learn other tasks.
· Reliability and commitment to learn is a must!
Production Operative –The Benefits:
· Small team who are very trusted, they all get on very well.
· Paid breaks.
· Possibility of a perm job after 12 weeks.
· Canteen facilities – modern and clean environment.
· Free car parking.
· Bonuses available when permanent.
· Lots of training to progress is available.
Hours of work are flexible between 0700-1730 Monday to Friday (additional hours available when busy) 40 hours per week.
Work is ongoing with a permanent position available following a successful probation period.
The salary starts off at £9.50 but is reviewed after 12 weeks, production bonuses are also available.
Get in touch now for an immediate interview and an ASAP start.Back to vacancies Apply Now