Salary: £8.91-9.45 per hour
Overtime rates, Overtime available, Career Progression, Clean Environment, Immediate Starts, Friendly Workplace
Monday to Friday work!
Morning shift only!
£8.91/h starting pay, rising to £9.45/h after 12 weeks!
Robertson Recruitment are currently recruiting for Production Operatives for one of our clients based in Nottingham (NG6 area).
This is an on-going full-time opportunity with a scope for a permanent contract!
Job Role for the Production Operative:
- As a Production Operative you will take full responsibility for selecting and operating industrial manufacturing machinery
- Throughout the production process you will be conducting quality checks to ensure items are manufactured correctly
- Work collaboratively with the senior management to track production levels
- Take ownership of the relevant machinery – this includes assisting with breakdowns and Health & Safety Management
- Operate using LEAN manufacturing tools and techniques to make continuous improvements and to reduce waste.
The Production Operative candidate would have:
- Experience in a manufacturing environment (desirable)
- Great organisation and time management skills
- The confidence in communicate any anomalies to supervisors/managers
- Keen eye for detail
- Ability to do heavy lifting
- Accuracy, reliability, flexibility.
Benefits for the Production Operative vacancy:
- Full time hours
- Monday to Friday shift
- Competitive salary with overtime available
- On-going work
- Scope for progression and a permanent contract
- Enhanced overtime rates
- Easily accessible via public transport
- Market leading company.
- We currently have vacancies on the morning shift 06:00-14:30 Monday to Friday (early finish on a Friday!!).
The starting pay is £8.91/h rising to £9.45/h after 12 weeks, weekends and bank holidays are paid x1.5!
Back to vacanciesApply Now
Share this article: