Are you a LGV class 1 driver that is looking for a more relaxed role with an amazing work life balance? Read on!
We have teamed up with a successful and forward thinking tool hire company within the Chatham area who pride themselves on staff satisfaction and a good work life balance – not to mention the list of industry leading benefits.
As a LGV class 1 driver you will be responsible for day to day collections and deliveries of the necessary tool hire equipment to customers such as construction sites and other local businesses around the area.
This is a permanent role with an immediate start date following a successful interview.
LGV Class 1 driver – The Role:
• Transport stock by driving company vehicles to and from different locations – longest drive will be 2hours!
• Comply with all driving and road transport legislation to ensure loads are delivered in a safe and legal manner.
• Comply with health and safety requirements in depot, on the road, at customers’ sites to ensure loading and unloading stock is carried out in a safe and secure environment.
• Communicate with the customer on site, as a company representative, and complete all paperwork to validate accuracy of delivery and collection.
• Feedback to hire desk, delivery or collection, issues affecting customer service to enable resolution.
• Carry out vehicle checks, follow procedures to rectify fault found to ensure vehicle is safe and legal.
LGV Class 1 driver – The Person:
• Must be in good health and good eyesight – Inspecting equipment/driving /operating equipment.
• Ability to read and accurate record keeping and picking skills.
• Must hold valid driving licence class C+E and have previous experience in LGV work.
• Driver certificate of CPC.
• In date digital Tacho card.
• Ability to use handheld scanner – IT literacy.
• Civil engineering/construction sector experience is a big advantage.
• Be able to communicate effectively with customer’s at all times.
LGV Class 1 driver – The Benefits:
• Permanent job from the start! No agency!
• £14 per hour with potential overtime available.
• Monday to Friday – No weekends!
• 9 hour shifts – 8am till 5pm!
• Guarantee of being home every evening – say bye to staying out!
• Full training given across all areas and aspects of the job.
• 25 days holiday + Bank holidays.
• Wellbeing discounts – Cinema, gyms, sportswear.
• Life insurance.
• Healthcare plan.
This is a permanent role with an immediate start at a forward thing company who pride them self’s on staff satisfactions. As driving roles go, this is up there with one of the most desirable positions ever!
Apply now to be considered for a fantastic opportunity and to go through more of the benefits with us over the phone!
Immediate interview / start!Back to vacancies Apply Now