Robertson Recruitment has been appointed to recruit a Sales Account Manager to join a leading software company in the East Midlands. This role requires someone who has solid work experience and proven track record of developing and maintaining sales pipeline with existing clients and continually developing leads into profitable business.
You will be reporting to the Sales and Marketing Director, this role is varied and features aspects of maximizing sales from existing accounts by adopting a proactive and persistent approach whilst delivering optimum customer service.
Experience and knowledge of managing accounts within hardware, software or IT sales is essential.
Sales Account Manager Duties and responsibilities:
• Responsible for the generation and conversion of sales opportunities into profitable business, ensuring both revenue and profit margin is maximised.
• To undertake an average of three face to face meetings with customers per week plus additional sales calls weekly.
• Responsibility for ensuring that the company is invited to bid for all work opportunities in all areas within existing accounts.
• Manage several existing accounts to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
• Ensure the business maximises its opportunity to cross sell/upsell at all times.
• To undertake sales briefings, seminars and other events to assist with pipeline development.
• Responsible for introducing and exploring opportunities for other products being offered by the company
• Responsible for the upkeep of personal professional development ensuring knowledge of key business areas and technical developments. This will include knowledge and evaluation of sales techniques used in the transport, logistics and supply chain industries.
• Provision of timely and clear quotations and proposals to customers.
• To use company pricing and sales collateral effectively and accurately.
• Ensure any discounts are signed off in writing by the appropriate member of senior management
Sales Account Manager Requirement:
• Proven track record in managing accounts within hardware, software or IT sales
• Aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems.
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills both internal and external
• Strong commercial knowledge of a variety of sectors including transport, logistics, retail, automotive and distribution market place.
• Ability to work using own initiative with minimal supervision.
• Well organised with ability to prioritise wisely
• Flexibility to travel across the UK and internationally as and when the business requires
• Full valid driving license is required.
Sales Account Manager Benefits:
• Rewarding salary – from £45,000 - £50,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
• Competitive bonus scheme
• Up to 25 days holidays plus bank holidays
• Flexible working with opportunity to work from home
• Good work / life balance (Mon-Fri 0900-1700)
• Fantastic location and modern working environment
• Pension scheme
• Car allowance
• Free parking on site
• Full support and training provided
• Company and team building events
• Inclusive culture
This role would suit a Sales Account Manager, Sales Manager or Account Manager who is ambitious, motivated and has a solid work experience in a similar sector. You will possess a high degree of discipline together with a strong character and solid business acumen for this challenging, yet rewarding role.
If you would like to work for a company that has seen year on year growth and be an instrumental part of its continued success then please apply TODAY!Back to vacancies Apply Now