Salary: £10-20£ per hour
Overtime rates, Overtime available, Structured training and development, Clean Environment, Immediate Starts, Friendly Workplace
Robertson Recruitment are seeking Packers/Production Operatives for a busy print and packaging company based in Nottingham (Colwick, NG4).
The successful candidates will be working full time with a view for a permanent contract!
Production Operatives Specification:
- Good eye for detail and accuracy
- Must be able to do rotating 8 hour shifts
- Good eye sight with colour perception
- Numerate and literate
- Be an effective communicator
- Have the desire to learn new skills.
Production Operatives Job Details:
- Working on the production line assisting the different manufacturing processes
- Machine operating
- Packing, labelling, sorting
- Quality checks whilst working
- Stock count
- Ensuring company procedures are followed at all times
- Reporting faults & defects to managers
- Other tasks within the production department as per the candidate`s capability
Production Operatives Benefits:
- On-going full-time work with a view for a permanent contract
- Competitive pay with enhanced overtime rates
- Plenty of overtime available
- Easy to access via public transport
- Great facilities on site!
The shift patterns are rotating weekly on a 3 shift rota:
6am - 2pm / 2pm - 10pm / 10pm - 6am Monday to Friday, optional overtime on weekends.
APPLY NOW - IMMEDIATE STARTS!
Robertson Recruitment have other positions available within manufacturing and logistics so get in touch with us today on 0115 845 6550
Back to vacanciesApply Now
Share this article: