A fantastic and exciting role is available for a passionate and vibrant Stock Control Manager. You will be joining a faced paced, E-Commerce warehouse operation in Coalville. They have an excellent international reputation and are looking for an experienced Stock Control Manager who has the ability to drive and inspire the established team, add value to their significantly large operation and support the Ops Managers across their large E-Commerce warehouse. The Warehouse Supervisor will manage a team of Inventory Auditors to ensure the site inventory is available for the customer in the right quantity, quality, and accuracy. The Stock Control Manager will ensure that the inventory teams’ workload in managed and issues are resolved satisfactorily, with accuracy and quality. The Stock Control Manager will ensure all site systems report the Inventory of the site accurately through the duties of the role.
In return, the Stock Control Manager will get the chance to work for a global organisation that really care about the effect they have on the world in addition to creating a supportive environment for their own staff. Whilst gaining great rewards including an amazing benefits package and get to play your part in their environmental sustainability policy.
Stock Control Manager duties:
· Safeguarding safe working practices are adhered to and individually contribute to the site Health, Safety and Environmental Targets
· Ensuring that the Inventory Team understand the correct quality for our business and our customers, and all items are accurately counted, checked and processed.
· Warrantying that the site inventory team conduct their duties where product is accurate and correctly accounted for.
· Ensuring investigations are carried out and our systems reflect correct site position.
· Investigating the root cause of quality issues and defects are obtained, and the key stakeholders are engaged to eliminate the source
· Systems stock is monitored and managed by the departments, giving support and training where required.
· Delivering site reporting for inventory, highlighting exceptions, variances and data analysis to ensure the team are focused on key priority areas
· Controlling site and business costs through accurate and robust stock processes including Damaged, Faulty, and Incorrect and Missing stock, through both internal processes and returns processes.
· Supporting the Bonded Warehouse processes through ensuring stock is accurately reported against correct stock pots, and the hold and non-released goods are managed appropriately.
· Ensuring Inventory issues within the departments are resolved to the required outcome, checking accuracy and quality, resolving issues that prevent the availability and/or fulfilment of stock items
Stock Control Manager requirements:
· Experience of working in a fast-paced fully automated warehouse environment, in an Inventory, Stock Control role or similar
· Strong operating knowledge of a Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) ie SAP and Microsoft Packages (Excel, Word, Outlook)
· Strong man management skills, able to support and develop teams
· Good analytical background, able to understand data and accuracy
· Experience in doing cycle counts and error resolution
· Working knowledge of the controls needed for SOX or Internal or External audits
· Committed to the achievement and maintenance of quality and best practice.
Stock Control Manager benefits:
· Competitive salary between £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
· Permanent full time role
· Monday to Friday, rotating am and pm shift
· Excellent pension scheme
· Brand new and modern site
· Inclusive and supportive environment
· Amazing holiday entitlement
· Product discount schemes
· Medical Insurance and health care scheme
· Chance to work for a company who have a strong ethics policy and care about their impact on the greater worldBack to vacancies Apply Now