Salary: £22850 - £22850
Pension, Bonus scheme, Structured training and development
Assistant Farm Manager Required ASAP
Robertson Recruitment are looking for an Assistant Farm Manager to work for one of our prestigious clients based around Yorkshire, on a full time permanent basis. Our client is looking for individuals who are not afraid of getting their hands dirty, and have a can do attitude! You will be required to work within a small team and help support other areas when required. Having a flexible approach for this role is key, as you will be required to work weekends with early morning starts and evening work.
The ideal candidate will have experience in working in agricultural environments, Poultry knowledge/background and have their own transport. In return, you will receive a salary of £22,850pa, Bonus, pension, 28 days holidays with the opportunity to grow and prosper within a reputable company!
The Assistant Farm Manager role would involve but not limited to:
- Supporting the Farm manager with the day-to-day farm operation and other farms when required.
- Proactively maintaining poultry to a high standard
- Site security to be maintained and monitored, ensuring any issues are reported
- Ensuring that the livestock has ready access to fresh water; has appropriate environment; are free from pain/injury/disease; are provided proper facilities and company of the own kind, also a diet to maintain full health
- Observing all hygiene rules, this includes personal hygiene, hand washing, boot dipping/changing and the wearing of all protective clothing
- Maintaining house hygiene, dusting, light fitment cleaning, sweeping up, friable litter and clean boot-dips, keep the farm clean and tidy
- Adhering to all Farm Health and Safety rules and procedures
- Other tasks as per the Farm manager` requirements within the candidate`s capacity
The ideal Assistant Farm Manager candidates would:
- Have relevant experience working as an Poultry farm worker/assistant farm manager and dealing with live stock (desirable)
- Be able to work individually under minimal supervision as well as working as a part of a team
- Have a great eye for details and a high level of accuracy
- Have good level of English
- Be numerate and literate
- Have excellent timekeeping
- Have a positive attitude towards work
- HAVE ACCESS TO OWN TRANSPORT (ESSENTIAL DUE TO LOCATIONS)
Assistant Farm Manager Benefits:
- working 48hours per week (finish time can differ depending on company needs) 6 days/week
- full training provided
- Pension Scheme
- 28 days holidays (including bank holidays)
- family orientated company
- Opportunities to progress within!
Back to vacanciesApply Now
Share this article: