Salary: £9 - £13.5 per hour
Overtime rates, Overtime available, Career Progression, Opportunity for permanent employment
General Operatives NG4
Robertson Recruitment are looking for dedicated General Operatives from an engineering background to work for one of our prestigious clients in Nottingham (NG4).
Full training is given but ideally candidates will have experience working in production environments previously with exposure to working in a fast paced engineering environment as well as working to targets.
The basic pay rate is £9.00/h, overtime is paid on x1.5!
The basic shift is 6am-2:30pm Mon-Fri, on-going temp-to-perm contract!
Job Role for the General Operatives:
- Assisting the production following instruction from management
- Loading/unloading heavy items
- General machine minding
- Check quality standards and adhere to health and safety policies
- Ensure company procedures are followed at all times
- General housekeeping
- Other tasks within production as per the candidate`s capability.
The General Operative candidate would have:
- 1 year+ experience in a manufacturing environment (essential).
- A proven history of efficient machine minding (desirable).
- Great organisation and time management skills.
- The confidence in communicate any anomalies to supervisors/managers.
- Keen eye for detail.
- Accuracy, reliability, flexibility.
Benefits for the General Operatives vacancy:
- Temp-to-perm contract.
- Full time hours, day shift only.
- Competitive salary with overtime available.
- On-going work.
- Great scope for progression within the company.
- Free parking on site.
- Market leading company.
If you are interested and would like to get started apply online now, for more information please call Robertson Recruitment 01158 456 550!!
*** Production, Engineering, Factory, General Operative, General Work, Nottingham, Colwick, NG4 ***
Back to vacanciesApply Now
Share this article: