Salary: £11 - £11.50 per hour
Healthcare, Pension, Life cover, Good work / life balance
One of our most prestigious clients in Nottingham is looking for a permanent part time Accounts Administrator to join their well established operation. They are looking for customer focussed and commercially astute individual who will take ownership of all accounts administration and will be the main point of contact for sales and purchase ledgers.
Our client is an established and growing business in their sector providing amazing benefits to its employees. They are offering a salary between £11 - £11.50 per hour (dependent on experience), amazing pension scheme, private healthcare, life insurance, free car parking and holidays.
The Accounts Administrator’s duties will include:
- Managing the administration of the sales ledger, manual invoices, and credit notes.
- Ensuring payments are received from customers, monitor overdue accounts in line with agreed guidelines and chase for payment.
- Managing the administration of the purchase ledger, ensuring of all the necessary ledger updates in line with material/ service received.
- Make purchasing department aware of any queries or discrepancies and raise debit notes when requested.
- Maintaining customer and supplier’s account profile including agreed credit limits.
- General administration tasks, photocopying, filing, post etc.
The successful Accounts Administrator will have the following skills and experience:
- 3+ years’ experience in similar role dealing with Accounts administration
- AAT level 2 or equivalent qualification desirable.
- General knowledge of ledger accounts, and double entry accounting.
- Understanding of cash flow principles is essential.
- Familiar with banking methods
- Good numeracy skills and competent in the use of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Competent in the use of IT systems and computerised ledger systems
- Ability to build good telephone relationships with stakeholders, in order to manage credit control and deal with any queries arising.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build trusted relationships with external and internal customers at all levels
- Excellent telephone manner and attitude to customer service
- Reliable, flexible, and willing to work smart and to learn new skills
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative
- Pro-active and excellent team player
The Accounts Administrator’s benefits will include:
- Competitive salary between £11 - £11.50 per hour (dependent on experience)
- Permanent part time role (up to 25 hours per week)
- Good work / life balance
- Fantastic location and modern working environment
- Amazing pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Life insurance
- Free parking
This is an exciting opportunity for an Accounts Administrator or Accounts Assistant who could build and maintain effective relationship with colleagues, stakeholders and customers with a proven track record of managing time wisely, prioritising and organising workloads whilst achieving set deadlines. If you want to be part of a progressive company, apply now!
*** Accounts, Purchase ledge, Sales Ledger, Administrator, Coordinator, Accounts Admin, Manufacturing , Nottingham , Derby, Leicester ***
Back to vacanciesApply Now
Share this article: