Salary: £11 - £11.50 per hour
Healthcare, Pension, Life cover, Good work / life balance
One of our most prestigious clients in Nottingham is looking for a permanent part time HR Administrator to join their well established operation. They are looking for customer focussed and commercially astute individual who will take ownership of all HR administration, payroll and will act as a main point contact for all personnel matters.
Our client is an established and growing business in their sector providing amazing benefits to its employees. They are offering a salary between £11 - £11.50 per hour (dependent on experience), amazing pension scheme, private healthcare, life insurance, free car parking and holidays.
The HR Administrator’s duties will include:
- Maintaining personnel records and supporting with the preparation of HR documents, e.g. employment contracts and hiring process.
- Keeping staff personnel files up to date, ensuring all documents are filed correctly and undertaking audits.
- Liaising with Finance Director to prepare monthly payroll adjustments within the necessary timescales.
- Ensuring that accurate Salary, Pension, and HRMC payments are made within the required timescales using the correct procedures.
- Booking training courses for staff, keeping records of provided training and any requirements.
- Supporting recruitment process.
- General administration tasks, photocopying, filing, post etc.
- Maintaining staff benefit records and liaise with suppliers e.g. medical insurance, life insurance, auto enrolment for pension etc. for any updates.
The successful HR Administrator will have the following skills and experience:
- 3+ years’ experience in similar role dealing with HR administration
- Good numeracy skills and competent in the use of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Competent in the use of IT systems
- Ability to build good telephone relationships with stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build trusted relationships with external and internal customers at all levels
- Adept to handling difficult personnel matters
- Excellent telephone manner and attitude to customer service
- Reliable, flexible, and willing to work smart and to learn new skills
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative
- Pro-active and excellent team player
The HR Administrator’s benefits will include:
- Competitive salary between £11 - £11.50 per hour (dependent on experience)
- Permanent part time role (up to 25 hours per week)
- Good work / life balance
- Fantastic location and modern working environment
- Amazing pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Life insurance
- Holiday entitlement
- Free parking
This is an exciting opportunity for an HR Administrator or a HR Assistant who could build and maintain effective relationship with colleagues, stakeholders and customers with a proven track record of managing time wisely, prioritising and organising workloads whilst achieving set deadlines. If you want to be part of a progressive company, apply now!
*** HR, Administrator, HR Coordinator, HR Admin, Manufacturing , Nottingham , Derby, Leicester ***
Back to vacanciesApply Now
Share this article: