A successful and extremely high profile customer focussed manufacturing company with contracts across the UK is seeking a Contracts Manager. Based in their manufacturing facility, you will be responsible for the day to day operation of each contract which include supervision of projects and staff. This is a fantastic opportunity to take full ownership of each contract, develop and build solid relationship with the clients.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary between £35,000 - £45,000 per annum (dependent on experience), bonus, health insurance, holidays and amazing pension scheme.
Working 7.30am – 4.30pm Monday to Friday. Based in Nottingham, you will successfully manage and supervise projects to its successful completion. This will include responsibility for managing up to 10 people including subcontractors and ensuring installations run smoothly and safely.
The role requires a strong focus on site installation management and supervision coupled with hands on proactive approach in getting the projects done on time and up to a high standard.
As the Contracts Manager your duties will include:
• Approving and maintaining client project programme
• Agreeing production schedules with the Contracts and Production Directors
• Preparing method statements and risk assessments
• Site surveying, proposing design, checking and approving drawings
• Agreeing site labour requirements with the Contracts Director and procuring additional labour as necessary
• Inspecting work as the contract progresses
• Reporting contract progress
• Ensuring that all work meets the contractual requirements of the client
• Ensuring employees work in a manner that protects their health, safety and welfare together with that of others
• Obtaining clients sign off of completed work to confirm acceptance
• Notifying Production Manager of materials shortages
• Checking the quality of the installation and reporting any issues to the Contracts Director
• Resolve any operational issues in a fast and efficient manner and coordinate any remedial actions that may occur
To be a successful Contracts Manager you will have the following skills and experience:
• SMSSTS or SSSTS qualification is a must
• At least 5 years’ experience in supervising all types of site installation and surveying
• Practical knowledge and technical experience of installing architectural glazing systems
• Proven track record of completing multiple installation projects within the construction industry
• Health and Safety certifications or qualifications beneficial
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to deal with people at all levels
• Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
• Good leadership and motivational skills
• Experience in managing and coordinating sub-contractors on site
• Problem solver and a team player
The Contracts Manager will be working from 7.30am-4.30pm, Monday to Friday and flexibility is required as it also depends on each project requirement.
In return, the Contracts Manager will receive a salary between £35,000 to £45,000 per annum (dependent on experience) plus bonus, health insurance, holidays and amazing pension scheme.
Back to vacancies Apply Now
*** Contracts Manager , Site Manager , Installations Manager, Projects Manager , Fenestration , SMSTS , SSSTS , FENSA , Building regulations , construction, Fittings , Fixings , Derby , Nottingham , Leicester, East Midlands ***