Salary: £9.50 - £10.5 per hour
Contract Length: On going
Overtime rates, Overtime available, Opportunity for permanent employment
FLT Bendi Driver - Nottingham (NG6) Mornings OR Afters
6am-2pm OR 2pm-10pm
Robertson Recruitment are currently recruiting for experienced FLT Bendi Drivers for one of our clients based in Nottingham (NG6 area). The role is to assist with the receiving and putting away of stock in the warehouse. Please note the job requires manual handling and heavy lifting stock.
This is an on-going full-time opportunity for the right person.
Job Role for the FLT Bendi Driver:
- Loading and unloading containers and putting stock away in the warehouse facility.
- Throughout the process you will be conducting quality checks to ensure items are distributed correctly
- Work collaboratively with the senior management to meet and exceed targets.
- Take ownership of the relevant processes and areas– this includes assisting with cleaning and Health & Safety Management
- Carry out constant manual handling and lifting of items.
The FLT Bendi Driver candidate would have:
- Experience in a warehouse work.
- In date Bendi Licence.
- Knowledge of Manual Handling and Health and Safety
- Great organisation and time management skills
- The confidence in communicate any anomalies to supervisors/managers
- Keen eye for detail
- Ability to do heavy lifting
- Accuracy, reliability, flexibility.
Benefits for the FLT Bendi Driver vacancy:
- Full time hours
- Monday to Friday shift
- Competitive salary with overtime available
- On-going work
- Great scope for progression and a permanent contract
- Enhanced shift- and overtime rates
- Easily accessible via public transport
- Market leading company.
We currently have vacancies across Mornings OR Afternoons (Mon-Fri with ad-hoc weekend work in busy periods).
Rate of pay is £9.52/h or £10.52 plus overtime when available.
Don`t miss out on this great opportunity, if you`re interested in the vacancy apply online now, for more information call Robertson Recruitment on 01158456550!!!
Back to vacanciesApply Now
Share this article: