Salary: £8.84 - £15.16 per hour
Overtime available, Career Progression, Opportunity for permanent employment
Machine Operator - Pinxton (NG16)
Robertson Recruitment are currently recruiting for an experienced Machine Operator for one of our clients based in Pinxton (NG16 area).
This is a temp-to-perm opportunity and the successful candidate will be a key figure within a market leading organisation.
Job Role for the Machine Operator:
- As a Machine Operator you will take full responsibility for selecting and operating industrial manufacturing machinery.
- Throughout the production process you will be conducting quality checks to ensure items are manufactured correctly.
- Work collaboratively with the senior management to track production levels.
- Take ownership of the relevant machinery – this includes assisting with breakdowns and Health & Safety Management.
- Operate using LEAN manufacturing tools and techniques to make continuous improvements and to reduce waste.
The Machine Operator candidate would have:
- At least 1 year+ experience in plastic injection moulding/blow moulding or rotational moulding (essential).
- A proven history of efficient Machine minding.
- Great organisation and time management skills.
- The confidence in communicate any anomalies to supervisors/managers.
- Keen eye for detail.
- Accuracy, reliability, flexibility.
Benefits for the Machine Operator vacancy:
- Temp-to-perm contract.
- Full time hours.
- Competitive salary with overtime available.
- On-going work.
- Great scope for progression within the company.
- Free parking on site.
- Market leading company.
The basic pay is £8.84/h + enhanced rates for overtime.
The basic shifts are days/afternoons and nights rotating weekly 6am-2pm/2pm-10pm/10pm-6am, due to the location all candidates must have their own transport to get to site for the appropriate shift times.
Back to vacanciesApply Now
Share this article: