Robertson Recruitment are seeking an experienced Sewing Machinist for a well-established company based in Nottingham.
Our client based in Nottingham is well known for their exceptional work within their industry, friendly working environment and fantastic facilities.
This is a great opportunity for a Sewing Machinist to work within an exceptional company on an ongoing basis.
This position will include the following responsibilities:
SEWING MACHINIST JOB ROLE:
· Sew different fabrics to a high quality.
· Ensure patterns are matched correctly.
· Ensure all quality standards are met including seam sizes.
· Report any issues immediately to the supervisor.
· Assist with any other tasks as required.
· Ensure all aspects of required health and safety protocol are used.
SEWING MACHINIST KEY SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
· Experience using any Lockstitch/Overlock/Blindstitch Machines
· Able to work in a fast paced environment
· Basic levels of numeracy and literacy
· Good verbal communication
· Ability to Multi task
· Eye for detail
SEWING MACHINIST BENEFITS:
· Immediate starts available
· Clean working environment
· Free car parking
For more information please get in touch on 0115 845 6550!!Back to vacancies Apply Now