Salary: £9.50 - £13 per hour
Overtime rates, Overtime available, Structured training and development, Modern working environment, Opportunity for permanent employment
FLT Reach Driver NG6- FULL TIME/LONG TERM
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a successful dispatch team within a logistics company based close to Nottingham centre on mornings and afters rotation.
The successful candidate will join a company supplying a wide range of products for the beauty and health-care sector, to leading manufacturers, retailers and distributors.
The successful candidate will join a group of highly motivated and hardworking team of FLT drivers and warehouse staff, working in teams across all shifts.
- Using FLT Reach truck to move stock.
- Working closely with team members to ensure efficient picking of items (using pick sheet).
- Able to be proactive and use initiative at all times.
- Help to Load and unload trailers when deliveries arrive.
- Be able to wrap/band pallets and store in an effective and manner.
- Maintain quality control at all time.
- Complete appropriate paperwork when completing tasks.
- Communicate any damages and rejects.
Key Skills / Experience:
- IN DATE Reach Forklift licence.
- Minimum of 3 years Warehouse/FLT experience.
- Exposure to working with different load sizes.
- Full UK driving Licence preferable.
- High levels of accuracy and attention to colour differences.
- Solid communication skills.
- Physically fit and able to lift heavy loads when required.
- Flexibility towards working hours and duties.
- 6am-2pm/2pm-10pm rotation
- Highly competitive rate of pay with generous overtime premiums.
- FULL TIME AND LONG TERM ROLES WITH THE PROSPECT OF GOING PERMANENT FOR THE RIGHT CANDIDATE.
- Friendly and modern working environment.
- Free Car parking.
- Ongoing training and progression.
The successful candidate will work within a friendly and enthusiastic team that have a well-established relationship inside of work as well as out. Please apply to be considered for this role.
Back to vacanciesApply Now
Share this article: