Salary: £8.72 per hour
Employee Discounts, Structured training and development
Van Drivers -Chestefield
Robertson Recruitment are seeking experienced van drivers (flatbed) for a well-established and ideally located (Nottingham Centre) distribution and delivery company that prides itself on exceptional customer service.
This is a fantastic opportunity for delivery drivers to work, learn and grow within a thriving business and to secure permanent work for an ambitious and growing company who offer excellent benefits. Immediate start!
- To deliver and install luxury items around the U.K working as part of a 2 man team.
- Ensuring high levels of customer service and professionalism are maintained at all times.
- To plan out routes and work to a customer journey platform.
- Offering demonstration of products.
- Taking old items & packaging away for recycling.
- Ensuring all paperwork is correctly completed.
- Vehicle maintenance and loading responsibilities.
- Working within the health and safety guidelines.
Key skills and experience:
- You MUST have a full UK driving licence with no more than 6 points (no DR’s) and experience of driving a 3.5 Tonne van.
- You MUST be 25 or older to be covered for driving a company vehicle.
- Able to work in a professional and polite manner.
- Previous experience with in a customer focused environment will be advantageous.
- Counterbalance Forklift Truck Licence desirable.
- Electrical and plumbing knowledge is also desirable.
- Physically fit as products are heavy.
- Competitive salary and desirable working hours.
- Plenty of hours.
- Full product training given.
- New vehicles.
- Free car parking.
- Generous discounts on products.
Our Client is looking for a polite well-mannered and well-presented individual to work with in their fantastic team. If you want to work within a fast growing company and be rewarded for your hard work please don’t hesitate to enquire today.
Back to vacanciesApply Now
Share this article: