Salary: £28000 - £32000
Structured training and development
Maintenance Engineer – Derby
Robertson Recruitment are currently seeking a Maintenance Engineer for one of our prestigious clients based in Derby. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious, hardworking candidate to join a market leading company.
- Take responsibility for the maintenance and running of production tooling.
- Machinery includes Punches, Moulders, Thermo Tooling, Hot Seal Gaskets etc.
- Work constantly to LEAN manufacturing principles.
- Take ownership of machine changeovers in the production line.
- Work closely with the production departments to achieve continuous improvement.
- Monitor stock/reorder levels.
- Provide contingency plans and reactive strategies for machinery malfunctions.
- Contribute towards promoting and developing Health & Safety.
- Strong experience working as a Maintenance Engineer in a manufacturing environment.
- Must have 3+ years experience in Electrical Fault Finding
- NVQ Level 3 in Electrical Maintenance.
- Willing to learn and train of different unique machinery.
- Flexibility towards working hours.
- Strong communicator – you will be required to liaise with a number of departments.
- Be prepared to start off on a temporary contract.
- Available to start as quick as possible.
- Competitive salary.
- Opportunity to join an expanding, lucrative company who have the policy of promoting internally.
- Great facilities on site.
- Friendly staff who have a strong team ethic.
- Full Training provided.
Back to vacanciesApply Now
Share this article: