Salary: £17550 - £17550
Bonus scheme, Career Progression, Structured training and development, Friendly Workplace
Customer Service/Sales Representative Mansfield NG19
Robertson Recruitment are seeking an all-round Customer Service/Sales Representative to work for a rapidly growing decorative arts company based in Mansfield to sell and promote the company`s glamorous products. Our client who is highly renowned for their personable approach and high levels of customer service are recruiting for an all-rounder individual with a friendly and approachable personality combined with exceptional organisation skills. This is a perfect opportunity for someone who holds interest in decorative arts and would like to meet A-List celebrities on a day-to-day basis, also for someone who`s looking for a role with great options to progress and excellent earning potential.
- Speaking and liaising with customers to promote/sell the company products via the phone, e-mails and all social media sites. Mostly inbound enquires.
- Constantly learning about the company products and promoting them on different channels (mainly social media sites).
- To answer calls/e-mails from both suppliers and customers.
- Process orders and track customer deliveries.
- Corresponding to email and website queries in a professional manner.
- Checking and processing invoices.
- General office duties.
KEY SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
- Fantastic written and verbal communication skills.
- Confident in promoting brands and company products face-to-face, over the phone and in front of cameras (for videos on social media sites).
- Highly organised.
- Able to multitask.
- Computer literate.
- Professional telephone manner.
- Must have own transport due to the nature of the business and visiting locations.
- Permanent position.
- Fantastic earning potential.
- Meeting and liaising with A-List celebrities.
- Flexible working options (working on site and from home)
- Relaxed working environment.
- Career progression.
- Forward thinking company with extensive expansion plans.
- Full training given.
- Bonus/commission scheme.
- Working hours are normally 9am-5pm Monday – Friday with ad/hoc weekend requirements, however flexibility is key due to the nature of the role.
- The basic salary is £17550.00/year with a very attractive bonus structure.
If you have experience in customer service, sales working in an office based environment and think this is the role for you then please apply now!
Back to vacanciesApply Now
Share this article: