Salary: £40000 - £50000
Pension, Employee Discounts, Career Progression
One of our most prestigious clients in Dartford is looking for a dynamic, passionate Continuous Improvement Manager.
Who is our client? Our client is the leading 3PL - they have exciting plans for which they need a driven and experienced Continuous Improvement Manager implementing and leading the Continuous Improvement framework initiatives for their contract on site.
What is this site like? This is a multi-user FMCG site with aggressive expansion plans. The operation is composite with warehouse and transport, servicing a number of blue chip clients. There is opportunity to develop and progress within a network of sites into national roles.
Reporting to the Warehouse Operations Manager, the Continuous Improvement Manager duties include:
- Identifying, implementing and maintaining process improvements on the sites contracts and throughout the site where applicable.
- Collating and analysing data to assist the cross-functional site teams in identifying performance versus KPI targets.
- Strategically focused to make sound commercial decisions and be pragmatic in order to make an impact from day one
- Driving continuous improvement to maximise cost benefits, quality and service
- Responsible for the implementation of all change initiatives and process improvements
- Supporting the management team in the delivery of all KPI‘s and budgets
- Recognising opportunities and realise results with minimal direction
- Delivering succession plans by developing teams
- Previous experience as a Continuous Improvement Manager is essential
- Detailed understanding of warehouse operations, analysis and resource planning
- Commercially aware
- Customer focused
- Knowledge and experience of LEAN processes (LEAN Sigma or equivalent)
- Lean / Six Sigma Qualification – essential.
- Proven track record of Implementing Six Sigma/ CI principles
- Competitive salary from £40,000 - £50,000 (dependent on experience)
- Good pension scheme
- Opportunities to work with a prestigious client base
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Access to a discount scheme
- Long service awards and service related holidays
- The chance to work on new contracts
- The chance to work autonomously in driving forward transformational CI
- Career development opportunities across a much larger network
Back to vacanciesApply Now
Share this article: