Salary: £24522 - £24522
Pension, Overtime available, Employee Discounts, Career Progression, Structured training and development
Are you a Warehouse Operative or Stock Clerk looking for a permanent role? Are you accurate and methodical?
My client is recruiting for Stock Clerks due to a new business win.
Based in a large chilled warehouse this is an exciting time to join a growing company. In return you’ll receive a competitive salary of £24,522, company pension scheme, ongoing training and development and great chances for progression. Working for a leading player in food distribution, you’ll be encouraged to improve existing processes and drive forward improvements, offering savings to the customer.
Stock Clerk Job Duties:
- Carrying out stock counts, data entry into WMS and other bespoke systems
- Completing stock reports and communicating these internally to other departments
- Carrying out pallet checks and escalating discrepancies
- Carrying out warehouse floor maintenance; identifying misplaced cases, incorrect sku barcodes and resolving any issues you find
- To effectively communicate via the appropriate medium to customers, third parties and other colleagues and to ensure incoming calls and emails are dealt with promptly.
- Managing stock queries such as adjustments, returns and on hold requests
Stock Clerk Requirements:
- Experience in a warehouse/ transport environment
- Familiarity with WMS – Red Prairie/ JDA Dispatcher is advantageous
- Good numerical skills
- Ability to work at pace to strict deadlines
- Willingness to work in a chilled warehouse (full PPE provided)
- Willingness to work 6pm-6am (4 on 4 off)
- Competitive salary of £24,522
- Generous company pension scheme
- Ongoing training and development – the company will support and pay for external qualifications
- Overtime available
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Long service awards
- On-line discounts on great products
- The chance to get ahead and work for the leading 3PL – with national promotion opportunities
- Opportunities to work with a prestigious client base
- There is plenty of room to develop and progress
Back to vacanciesApply Now
Share this article: