Salary: £8.21 - £12.31 per hour
Overtime rates, Overtime available
Warehouse Operative LE11 Loughborough
Our client is a national organisation with an excellent reputation around the UK. They are currently looking to add staff to their logistics and distribution facility in Loughborough (Leicestershire)
Full training is given but ideally candidates will have experience working in warehouse environments previously with exposure to working in a faced paced warehouse environment as well as working to targets.
- Repackaging and building boxes and stands.
- Sorting and moving stock in the warehouse.
- Working closely with team leaders to pick and pack items ready for dispatch.
- To ensure accuracy is maintained across all duties.
- Take control of your individual inventory sheet ensuring logs are recorded.
- Ensure Health & Safety is followed at all times.
- Follow guidelines and precautions to ensure all items are damage free.
- Being flexible to all standard warehouse duties.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced and efficient warehouse environment.
- Have pride in attention to detail to minimise picking errors.
- Be able to communicate any problems.
- Fantastic level of communications skills.
- exposure to working on a PPT - Licence desirable.
- Immediate and ongoing work.
- Overtime available during peak times.
- Free car parking.
- Canteen area.
- Close to Loughborough centre
The hours of work are 07:00 - 15:30 (mon - fri) other shifts maybe available.
*** Warehouse, Packer, Order Picking, Fulfilment, Containers, FLT, Counterbalance, Reach, PPT, LLOP, Stock Control, Nottingham, Leicester, Loughborough, Midlands, Loughborough, LE11, LE12 ***
Back to vacanciesApply Now
Share this article: