Salary: £34500 - £34500
Healthcare, Pension, Bonus scheme, Structured training and development
Are you looking for a challenging, fulfilling Warehouse Shift Manager role? How does industry leading qualifications, great progression and a generous package sound?
A multinational 3PL provider is offering a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic Shift Manager to join their prestigious contract in Lutterworth.
Offering a permanent contract on 4 on 4 off shift, you will performance manage a team of First Line Managers and ensure that each areas KPIs continue to be hit or exceeded. Working within a fast moving contract, you will be well rewarded. The package includes a competitive salary of £34,800 per annum, private medical insurance, a bonus scheme, and fantastic progression opportunities. They will also invest significantly in external training courses in order to push you to the next level. This is the chance to make your stamp and take advantage of fantastic internal progression on offer.
Warehouse Shift Manager Duties
- Reporting to the Site Manager, you will have responsibility for ensuring the day to day operations are health and safety compliant and delivered in line with KPIs. This will include the daily pick, loading, goods in and recycling area.
- Building and motivating a team, including carrying out recruitment and seasonal planning
- Monitoring staff performance and carrying out detailed and inspiring Personal Development Plans to motivate FLMs
- Achieving the operational KPIs such as productivity, quality, stock integrity service and attendance
- Leading each section through effective team meetings to optimise day-to-day performance and ensure business targets are met
- Display a customer focused attitude by resolving performance issues that affect service levels
- Complete accurate reports for the Site Manager and periodic daily/weekly KPI reports
- Planning: FMCG contracts are demanding and you must be able to integrate extra agency workforce during peak periods of this busy retail contract
- Display some flexibility with regards to working the shift pattern provided and when needed for covering holiday/sickness
- Continuously seek ways to improve the efficiency of the operation and ultimately save the contract money
Shift Manager Requirements
- At least 1 years’ experience as a Shift Manager, ideally within a 3PL
- Proven track record of improving your teams performance on shift
- Must have experience of managing multiple FLMs and responsibility for operatives
- Excellent people management skills
- A willingness to work the 4 on 4 off night shift given on an advance rota.
- Ability to work within a challenging environment whilst pushing through new ways of working and improvements
- Previous experience in HR processes such as investigations or disciplinaries: you will be expected to make decisions independently whilst on shift
Shift Manager Benefits
- A competitive salary of £34,800 per annum (including shift premium)
- A annual bonus scheme of up to 10% of your salary
- Access to unrivalled development opportunities locally and worldwide – extensive internal job postings
- Fantastic pension scheme
- Medical insurance
- Generous holiday allowance
- Extensive opportunities for internal training courses and brilliant external qualifications (IOSH, auditing, leadership and management)
- A subsidised staff canteen on site
Back to vacanciesApply Now
Share this article: