Salary: £28000 - £28000
Pension, Bonus scheme, Overtime rates, Structured training and development
Are you a Warehouse First Line Manager looking for a new challenge at a forward thinking 3PL?
A multinational 3PL provider is offering a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Warehouse First Line Manager to join their contract at Daventry.
Offering a permanent contract on a night shift Sunday to Thursday, you will performance manage twenty colleagues and ensure that KPIs continue to be hit or exceeded. The prestigious nature of this long term contract relies on an engaging manager to motivate their team and continue this success. As an integral person, you will be well rewarded. The package includes a competitive salary of £28,000 per annum, a bonus scheme, and overtime at time and a half. They also invest heavily in development, with a programme of internal and external courses on offer to help you move up in your career. This is the chance to make your stamp within an expanding, fast paced E-commerce operation.
Working on a Sunday to Thursday night shift, you will be responsible for ensuring that the operations in your given area of the warehouse run smoothly by engaging employees whilst ensuring that H&S compliance is adhered to. You will be responsible for the performance management and worker issues for up to 20 colleagues.
Warehouse First Line Manager duties
- Assisting the Shift Manager in the daily pick and pack, stock replenishment and e-commerce operations in order to meet the agreed KPIs.
- Managing worker issues such as payment queries, holidays and uniform regulation
- Monitoring staff performance and successfully mentoring underperforming colleagues
- Building relationships quickly across both warehouses on site in order to maintain a strong team
- Supporting with labour planning, especially around peak time
- Tracking monthly budgets
- Assisting in recruitment and exit interviews
- Carrying out effective team meetings to help deliver process improvements
- Handle extra agency workforce during peak periods of this busy retail contract
- Display some flexibility with regards to covering other shifts due to sickness or holiday etc.
- At least 2 years’ experience within a busy warehouse environment
- Must have experience of managing warehouse colleagues at Supervisor or First Line Manager (FLM) level upwards
- Excellent people management skills
- Ability to work within a challenging environment whilst maintaining a calm demeanour
- A competitive salary of £28,000 per annum (including shift allowance)
- Paid overtime at time and a half
- Fantastic pension scheme
- An annual bonus scheme of up to 10% of your salary
- Unrivalled development opportunities locally and worldwide
- Generous holiday allowance
- Extensive opportunities for internal training courses and external qualifications
- A subsidised staff canteen on site
Back to vacanciesApply Now
Share this article: