Salary: £11.05 - £14.37 per hour
Healthcare, Pension, Overtime available, Employee Discounts, Career Progression
Robertson recruitment are currently recruiting for a number of Customer Delivery Drivers to join a high profile and reputable operation in Milton Keynes. The organisation has a national presence and prides itself on reputation, Quality and distinction level of customer care.
The successful Delivery Driver will take great responsibility to maintain the Clients reputation for customer service when delivering customers goods. In every operation undertaken by you, your work ethic will be 110% in everything you do, this being from dealing with customer queries, to you loading your 7.5T vehicle. Please note, this is a role which requires heavy lifting and you are expected to be aware and adhere to the legislative and health and safety requirements. The company in return offers a competitive Salary, excellent shift patterns and exclusive in house benefits including profit share.
Duties of the Customer Delivery Driver will include:
- 10:00 – 21:00 shift pattern 4 days each week, across 6 days, 07:00-18:00 on Saturdays, Excluding (Sundays)
- Engaging and building rapport with customers
- Completing home deliveries in your 7.5T vehicle within a timely and safe fashion
- Installation of heavy and bulky goods from furniture to electronics (training given)
- Along with your drivers mate Loading your 7.5T vehicle on a day to day basis
- Complying with all health & safety and driver hours Legislation
To be a successful Customer Delivery Driver you will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience in a commercial delivery driver role, home delivery role driving 7.5 Tonne, LGV C, LGV, HGV 2 or C&E class vehicles (no more than 6points)
- Driver Qualification card (DQC)
- Driver CPC & a valid digital tachograph card
- Excellent customer care skills
- Good communication/listening skills
- Experience in installing white goods/furniture is desirable but not essential
- £23,558.60 - £30,636.84 basic salary based on 41 hours per week (Based on experience)
- Potential of overtime
- Excellent training including Installations
- 3% shift allowance for afternoons
- Annual pay review, annual profit share, medical and life insurance, company reward benefits scheme, holiday and leisure facilities discount and progressive career development with study assistance.
- 4 weeks holiday rising to 6 weeks plus Bank holidays
- Excellent Pension Scheme
- Discounts on in house products
- Career development and progression with opportunities arising around the business
If you are looking for the next chapter in your career and wanting to join an Established and rewarding operation, which strives to take best out of their employees this is your chance to turn the page!!
Back to vacanciesApply Now
Share this article: