Salary: £31500 - £35279
Healthcare, Pension, Bonus scheme, Accident Scheme
Are you an experienced Petroleum Tanker Driver? Enjoy a £1,000 joining bonus at an established family business.
Looking for a stable, permanent role? How does new trucks, no breakage bonus, small friendly team + overtime at time and a half sound? Read on..
A successful family run business is seeking an experienced Class 2 Tanker Driver. Offering a permanent daytime contract based at their Leicestershire site, you will be responsible for delivering petroleum products to commercial, agricultural and home-heat consumers throughout Leicestershire & Nottinghamshire. You will be an accurate, methodical worker, delivering products in line with safety requirements and upholding this expanding family brand’s image. In return you will receive a competitive salary, paid overtime at time and a half, joining bonus of up to £1,000, pension scheme, lunch allowance, £50 monthly no breakages bonus and medical insurance.
- Filling up your Class 2 Rigid tanker at an external oil depot, whilst complying with depot procedures
- Delivering petroleum and home-heat oil to both agricultural customers and family homes, whilst maintaining the utmost standards of health and safety.
- Being flexible with regards to early start times according to business needs and seasonal demands
- Providing excellent customer service skills to ensure the Company Name, products and services are held in the utmost regard by clients
- Able and willing to do required paid overtime according to business needs
- Up to date CPC National
- Category C/ C+E license essential
- ADR Category 3 (tanks) essential
- Strong numerical skills
- PDP desired but not essential
- A friendly, personable manner
- Competitive salary of £31,500 to £35,279 (including paid overtime)
- Extensive overtime opportunities at time and a half over 40 hours
- Joining bonus of up to £1,000 for an experienced hire as a one off payment on top of your salary
- Modern Scania fleet – your own new truck
- £50 no-breakage monthly bonus
- Fully paid breaks
- Daily lunch allowance
- Pension scheme
- BUPA medical insurance after qualification period
- Accident insurance
- Friendly working environment within a family owned business
- Working in a close-knit personable team
*** Class 2 , Tanker Driver , Driver , Class 1 , Class 2 Driver , CPC , ADR , PDP , Category C , Category C + E , Petroleum , Kerosene , Oil Depot , Compliance , Derby , Nottingham , Leicester , Leicestershire ***
Back to vacanciesApply Now
Share this article: