Salary: £10 - £12 per hour
Contract Length: Ongoing
Career Progression, Structured training and development
Robertson Recruitment are recruiting for an experienced welder / fabricator to work at a leading supplier of specialist building products based in Nottingham.
Offering an outstanding package and working environment based at their site in Nottingham, you will be manufacturing a number of innovative and bespoke products specifically for the building and construction sector. The shop floor worker will be part of a successful and established team with fantastic opportunities to progress as the company expands rapidly.
In return, you will be offered a highly competitive salary, desirable working hours, industry leading innovation as well as free lunches, monthly bonuses and continuous training and development.
- To work within a small team to fabricate bespoke items predominantly for the building and construction sector.
- MIG and TIG welding on a variety of metal work.
- Products include pipe clamps, framework, suspension wires and casing.
- Using technical drawing to identify how items are to be manufactured.
- High levels of accuracy and consistency are required for this role.
- To offer continuous improvement.
- Maintain health and safety at all times.
- MIG and TIG welding experience.
- Experience in the following advantageous– drilling, hand tools – band saw, guillotines, presses etc.
- Must have the ability to work from technical drawings and manipulate if required.
- Have the ability to continuous improve efficiencies.
- Able to support with any other duties as requested.
- Previous experience gained within a lean manufacturing environment advantageous.
- Experience on CAD or design software highly beneficial.
- Computer literate.
- Must be able to help out in other areas of shop floor / warehouse.
- Competitive salary.
- Free lunches (3 times a week).
- Free Gym with showers.
- Monthly recognition scheme.
- Fully stocked canteen.
- Modern working conditions.
- Monthly Bonus scheme.
This successful candidate will be employed on a temp to perm contact and will join a team of loyal and motived candidates at a company with industry leading benefits and work atmosphere
To be considered for this role please apply now.
*** Fabrication, Sheet metal, Welding, metal, MIG, TIG, press break, fixing, Steel, Aluminium, CAD, Nottingham, NG8, NG9, NG10, Lenton, Beeston, Chilwell, ***
Back to vacanciesApply Now
Share this article: