Salary: £8 - £11 per hour
Overtime rates, Overtime available
Our client is a national organisation with an excellent reputation around the UK. They are currently looking to add staff to their logistics and distribution facility.
Full training is given but ideally candidates will have experience working in warehouse environments previously with exposure to working in a faced paced logistics environment as well as working to targets.
- Working closely with team leaders to pick and pack items ready for dispatch.
- To ensure accuracy is maintained across all duties.
- Loading / unloading containers when required.
- Take control of your individual inventory sheet ensuring logs are recorded.
- Ensure Health & Safety is followed at all times.
- Follow guidelines and precautions to ensure all items are damage free.
- Being flexible to all standard warehouse duties.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced and efficient warehouse environment.
- Have pride in attention to detail to minimise picking errors.
- Be able to communicate any problems.
- Fantastic level of communications skills.
- Flexible towards working hours and working weekends.
- Exposure to working using headsets and voice automated picking would be desirable.
- Own transport required.
- Immediate and ongoing work.
- Overtime available during peak times.
- Free car parking.
- Canteen area.
*** Warehouse , Packer, Order Picking , Fulfilment , Containers , FLT, Counterbalance , Reach, PPT, LLOP, Stock Control , Nottingham , Derby , Ilkeston, Aspley, Bilborough, NG8 *
Back to vacanciesApply Now
Share this article: