Salary: £21902 - £21902
Pension, Childcare Vouchers
Team Leader DE74
With a brand and client catalogue to be proud of our growing client is looking for Team Leaders to work at their manufacturing site in Castle Donington. Managing typically teams of 15 Production Operatives, you will be responsible for the production schedule for your department. Including training and development of staff on all things manufacturing / production through to delivery of final product within in timescale.
In return our client will train the successful Team Leaders to learn their product and industry whilst offering a chance to grow a career within this quickly expanding business.
Team Leader Duties:
- Full responsibility for the production and manufacturing schedule.
- Delivery of volume of product within in timescale and budget whilst meeting quality standards.
- Liaison with other departments such as Planning and Despatch to make sure orders are delivered in timescale.
- Training and induction of staff.
- Managing machine specs so that all staff can see Production requirements at a glance.
- Manage flow of raw materials in to Production area.
- Ordering correct labour numbers to cover uplift in orders, absence and holidays.
- Utilising spreadsheets to track and analyse production plan and manufacturing requirements.
Team Leader Requirements:
- Previous experience in a Team Leading or a Supervisory roles.
- Knowhow in managing systems and people.
- Computer literate.
- Knowledge of manufacturing techniques.
- Past work experience working with in Food, Aerospace, Plastics, Printing, or Upholstery.
- Competitive salary.
- Holiday 24 plus Bank Holidays.
- Shift work 6-2/2-10 rotating
- Pension scheme.
- Child care vouchers.
** Team Leader , Supervisor , Manager , Production , Manufacturing , Food , Plastics , Printing , Upholstery, Nottingham , Castle Donington , Derby ***
Back to vacanciesApply Now
Share this article: