Salary: £8.29 per hour
Overtime available, Structured training and development
Production / Sorting Operatives DE7
Robertson Recruitment are currently recruiting for hardworking production / sorting operatives to work at one of our prestigious clients based in Ilkeston. They are looking for candidates who have experience working in fast paced and physically demanding environments. In return the company offers competitive rates of pay with fantastic opportunities to develop.
- To work as part of a team to ensure efficient flow of production/recycling.
- Picking out unwanted items from production lines and conveyors.eg, metals, coins, paper.
- Assisting with conveyor breakdowns.
- Keeping own area clean and tidy.
- To be able work in a proactive and independent manner.
- Ensure company policies and procedures are maintained at all times.
- Maintaining upkeep of the yard / site at all times.
- Follow quality standards and adhere to health and safety.
- Rotating shift pattern 6:00am-2:30pm / 2:00pm-10:30pm.
- Experience working in physically demanding environments.
- Flexibility to work both indoors and outdoors.
- High levels of accuracy.
- Solid communication skills.
- Physically fit and able to lift heavy loads.
- Exposure to working in recycling, timber, quarry environments (desirable).
- CSCS card, FLT licences desirable.
- Competitive salary £8.29 p/h
- Overtime available.
- All PPE provided.
- Vast training and personal development.
- Immediate inductions / starts available.
- Temp to perm opportunity.
If you are looking for an opportunity of full time employment with fantastic opportunities to lean and develop then please apply to today!
*** Production, Assembly, Recycling, General, Aggregate, Metal, Machine, Timber, Operative, Sandiacre, Ilkeston, Derby, West Hallam, Belper, Morley, Nottingham, Bilborough , Bulwell, Long Eaton, Stapleford ***
Back to vacanciesApply Now
Share this article: